Fallout Nuka Cola Bottle Shape Koozie Sleeve Just Funky
Nuka-Cola's signature rocket-shaped bottle replaced the traditional curved bottle when a rival corporation successfully sued for patent infringement. Fortunately, the public saw the new bottle as an improvement and Nuka-Cola's sales increased.If Fallout has taught us one thing, it's that what does not kill us mutates us into horrible monsters. No, wait. That's not it. What does not kill us makes us stronger. And Nuka Cola survived the patent lawsuit to emerge victorious with their new belly and fins "Bottle Rocket" design.
- loading screen from Fallout 4: Nuka-World DLC
Now you can add Nuka Cola's "Bottle Rocket" shape to your own clearly inferior soda. It's like a disguise for your bottle. Zip it up, and nobody will know what you're drinking! Unless, of course, it glows. The glow kind of gives it away.
- Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Bottle Sleeve
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- Add fins to your boring soda (or whatever) with this bottle sleeve
- Zipper in the back for a snug fit
- Capacity: One bottle
- Materials: Some sorta neoprene kinda stuff?
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" tall x 2 1/2" wide at base